Dinner events at Riverside Rooms London
Dinner events are perfect for entertaining clients without a party or disco atmosphere, or simply treating your team to a quiet evening out together. The Riverside Rooms can hold up to 150 guests for this type of event. The package includes furniture, an unlimited drinks package of wine, beer and soft drinks and a three course dinner with coffee and petit fours.
The classic dinner package includes atmospheric background music, however if you wanted to enhance the event then why not add some live entertainment?
Why hold your dinner at Riverside Rooms?
- Enjoy a London Eye experience or a tour of the London Dungeon to begin your event
- Historic rooms are furnished in keeping with County Hall’s status as a Grade II Listed Building
- Take in amazing views from the Riverside Rooms of the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the River Thames
The venue has been designed for events
- Pin spot lighting for dining tables
- LED lighting on arrival to enhance branding opportunities
- Interconnecting rooms enable the spaces to be both flexible and multipurpose
We make your life easy
We supply a dedicated team including an event manager from the moment you confirm. On the evening, your manager will be supported by hostesses, security, porters, caterers, entertainers and technicians, including engineers and electricians.
What will a dinner at Riverside Rooms cost?
Dinner events at Riverside Rooms cost from £150 +VAT per person depending on guest numbers.
What does a dinner event package at Riverside Rooms include?
- Exclusive use of the Riverside Rooms, 7pm to 11pm
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Food by Dish providing a three course dinner with coffee & petit fours
- AV including background music and LED event lighting
- Occasional furniture
- Event Staffing: door supervisors, event hostesses, AV technicians and cleaners