Countdown to the next event
7 Deadly Sins: London Dungeon Lates with more Bite!
Join us for an all new immersive theatre show with a tasty twist! A one-off culinary journey through the dark streets of London’s past, where characters will encourage you to eat, drink & be sinful!
- Make the Jester ENVIOUS as you sip on bitter and twisted Midori sours and get dressed for the occasion
- Face the WRATH of our torturer, who is determined to leave you with a fiery tonque! Jerk chicken anyone?
- Mrs Lovett has some ‘extra kick’ syringe shots in her shop but it is the British Pies that fill her with PRIDE
- An aphrodisiac surprise from a classic street seller might just leave you LUSTING for more
- The courtroom Judge may try to buy your affections with gold.. but don’t be too GREEDY
- If the first sins haven’t fulfilled you, head into Victorian London and let GLUTTONY take you over with a cockney cocktail and classic east end hearty dish from the Tavern
- And for all the SLOTHS out there, help yourself to a juicy filled doughnut before you depart
7 Deadly Sins: LATES WITH MORE BITE includes four alcoholic beverages, themed food offerings through your live action tour, dress up accessories, Drop Dead: Drop Ride of Doom and a visit to the Dungeon Tavern; a Victorian Pub Experience. The full experience will last approximately 75 minutes.
Strictly limited season (16th and 30th June 2017), book now to avoid horrible disappointment.
*Vegetarian and non-alcoholic alternatives will be available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org at time of booking to request
**Over 18’s only, ID may be required.
Our clients say
“The unique, engaging and interactive experience at Madame Tussauds was very special indeed. From the red carpet entrance, the novel taxi ride of London, the opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars and culminating in a beautifully presented and simply delicious dinner. The organisation of the event was very professional, accommodating and reassuringly unobtrusive.
Robert Taylor, Vice President of Vita Biotics