The all new London Dungeon Lates has launched at London Dungeon with a brand new Victorian Gin Palace bar! Due to popular demand, two more dates in June have been released so it’s your turn to join in the after hours fun! Here are our top ten reasons to visit the London Dungeon Lates
1. The all new Victorian Gin palace bar –before descending into the bowels of the Dungeon, guests can steel their nerves with an authentic Victorian cocktail served by a darkly mischievous Victorian barmaid in the decadent Gin Palace Bar.
2. After hours fun just for adults – join us after hours for a mischievous evening filled with adult only laughs and tipples
3. Treat yourself with the luxurious velvet package – be the first to experience the Gin Palace and treat yourself to some decadent extras with surprise tipples along the way during your 60 minute tour
4. More scares, more laughs – join in with some exclusive fun after hours. The London Dungeon Lates has been created with more scares and laughs to entertain you all in the dark!
5. Dress Up at The London Dungeon – After delving into the well-stocked dressing up box it’s time to leave the modern working world behind and embark on a thrill filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past.
6. 60 minute tour through London’s murky past – walk London’s plague ridden streets and experience how London Dungeon mashes up theatre, special effects and intriguing storytelling with wit, humour, plenty of shocks and edge of the seat surprises
7. Pie in Mrs Lovett’s pie shop – enjoy an authentic treat with Mrs Lovett before your close shave with Sweeney Todd
8. Pull up a seat in Ten Bell’s – Escape the streets and treat yourself to a Ten Bell’s special, a Gin Fizz
9. Drop Dead: drop ride to doom – The crowd cheers and it’s your turn to face the drop. The noose is ready as are the Judge, Priest and executioner. The thrilling faster than gravity drop is the ultimate end to your Dungeon journey.
10. Smile at my flashy box! Our social media photographer will snap away whilst you are enjoying your gin cocktail in the gin palace and you can tag yourself and friends the following day on Facebook! For Free!
Written by Rebecca Thomas on Tuesday 20th May 2014