Awards dinner dance events at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Whether it’s a corporate awards celebration or a charity event, the SEA LIFE London Aquarium is guaranteed to wow your guests and give them a night to remember. The venue can host up to 180 guests for this type of event with a drinks reception in our shipwreck themed Pacific area and the awards taking place alongside the Atlantic tanks in the dining space ‘Atlantic Cove’.
Give your guests an evening to remember
- Walk the glass sharkwalk with sharks swimming inches below your feet
- Entertain your guests during the drinks reception and brand our dive team; the divers can go into the shark tank for 20 minutes and communicate with your guests via underwater whiteboards
- As guests are called through for dinner, they walk through a glass ocean tunnel where turtles and stingrays swim around you
Built-in awards dinner facilities are included in the cost
- Stage with room for lectern, microphones and those all important awards
- Plasma screens to show your presentations, videos and more
- PA system for music stings
- A team of AV technicians to run your awards ceremony for you
- LED lighting to set the room – choose your brand colour!
What else is included?
- Exclusive use of SEA LIFE London Aquarium 7pm to midnight (or up to 1am if you wish)
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Interactive dive from our dive team
- 3 course meal, coffee and petit fours
- DJ & disco
- AV including background music, LED event lighting and plasma screens
- Awards package including all equipment and team of technicians to deliver your awards ceremony
- Dining furniture
- An event manager to plan and deliver your event
- Event staffing: door supervisors, event hostesses, technician and cleaners
How much will this cost?
Awards dinner dance events at SEA LIFE London Aquarium cost from £211 per person depending on your guest numbers.
If you’re looking for a conference venue before coming to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium – why not take a look at the Riverside Rooms