Dinner dance events at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Dinner dance events are perfect for both corporate and private celebrations. The format of this event typically involves a formal drinks reception and sit down dinner, followed by a DJ and disco. The SEA LIFE London Aquarium is a fun and unique venue that can hold 50-180 guests for this type of event.
Why choose the SEA LIFE London Aquarium?
Wow your guests with a stunning venue
- Enter the aquarium via a glass walkway with sharks swimming inches below your feet
- Entertain your guests during the drinks reception and brand our dive team. The divers can go into the shark tank for 20 minutes and communicate with your guests via underwater whiteboards
- As guests are called through for dinner, they walk through a glass ocean tunnel where turtles and stingrays swim around them
Save on costs when planning your dinner dance event
- AV is included in our costs which means you can enhance the event space with LED lighting, choose your own background music and make that all important speech with a PA system and microphone ready for you
- Plasma screens around the venue ensure you can show welcome messages or photos
- If your numbers are smaller, we can adapt the main dining space to be more intimate with a movable wall
We do all the hard work for you
With a dedicated event manager, your event planning is guaranteed to be stress-free. Your event manager will be with you on the evening of the event running your event along with a full team of security, hostesses, cleaners and technicians.
What is included in a dinner dance at SEA LIFE London Aquarium?
- Exclusive use of SEA LIFE London Aquarium 7pm to midnight (or up to 1am if you wish)
- Inclusive wine, beer and soft drinks
- Interactive dive from our dive team
- 3 course meal, coffee and petit fours
- DJ & disco
- AV including background music, LED event lighting and plasma screens
- Dining furniture
- Event staffing: door supervisors, event hostesses, technician and cleaners