Dinner Dance Events at Madame Tussauds London
A dinner dance event is ideal for entertaining guests or clients with a formal drinks reception, dinner and a great party afterwards. A DJ and Disco is included in all our dinner dance packages to ensure your guests dance the night away in style, or you can upgrade to bands, pop groups or singing acts. We offer a wide variety of different entertainment acts to suit all preferences.
Why hold your dinner dance at Madame Tussauds?
Located in central London close to public transport, Madame Tussauds offers private hire dinner dance space for up to 350 guests. More than 10 new wax figures are created each year of well-known celebrities, making it a must see attraction for both national and international guests.
Event facilities for dinner dances at Madame Tussauds
- A large built in stage, perfect for entertainment acts, presentations or awards
- Integrated audio visual equipment including pinspot table lighting and coloured LED lighting giving you the perfect branding tool or to create the perfect atmosphere for your event
- PA system for all speeches during your event
- Flexible space with moveable walls
- Dedicated, experienced event manager to organise your Madame Tussauds Dinner Dance
- Exclusive use of Madame Tussauds from 7pm until midnight (or dance the night away until 2am if you want!)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks throughout your event
- 3 course meal with coffee and petit fours from one of London’s top caterers
- Disco and DJ
- Audio Visual equipment, including background music, LED event lighting and plasmas screens which are perfect for branding opportunities
- Dining furniture for up to 350 guests
- Event staffing; including hostesses, door supervisors cleaners and technician as well as a dedicated event manager
How much will it cost me?
Depending on your guest numbers, dinner dance events at Madame Tussauds (with all of the above included) cost from £181 per person.
Ready to party? Let’s chat!