Mothers Day! It’s the one day of the year when we all stop and thank our mums, and it’s just around the corner – March 26th to be exact.
If you are anything like me, Mothers Day really sneaks up on you and although there has been plenty of advertising for ‘the perfect gift’ in the weeks leading up to it, you don’t quite know what do get. Well never fear, Merlin Events is here with some of our top picks for mum:
1. A Family and Friends Capsule on the Coca-Cola London Eye – this brand new experience is the perfect way to reward mum. We all know mothers love spending time with their loved ones, so why not treat her to 30 minutes of sightseeing bliss from her very own private capsule! Perfect for groups of up to 15 guests, we will even throw in an extra-treat at the end with a take home bottle of bubbly for mum! Ooh la la Book here
2. Breakfast in Bed – a bit of an oldy, but still a goody! Wake up early and let your mum have a lie in while you cook the breakfast for once! Bacon and eggs with smashed avocado and rocket on sourdough bread ought to do the trick.
3. Treat mum to a Pamper Day – there is an array of options out there, from hair and make up vouchers to spa day’s or massages. Our ticketing partners Wowcher, Design my Night, TimeOut and Yplan have some great ideas.
4. Do the housework – simple and cheap but mum will thank you for days. Do the washing, mop and vacuum the house, you could even dust!
5. Personalised Gifts – with the help of the internet you can personalise just about anything these days. A quick google will turn up options for personalised calendars, mugs, glassware and much more.
6. Earn some brownie points with Dad too and buy your parents a night out – many restaurants offer dining vouchers but here at Merlin Events we offer something even better! For inspiration visit our what’s on section. Whether she is partial to some immersive theatre, a fan of deep water creatures or deserves a night on the red carpet, our LATES events offer something different that she will remember for a long time to come.