Countdown to the next event
Madame Tussauds London LATES
Enjoy VIP access to one of London’s top attractions at ‘Madame Tussauds London LATES’. With no queues, no kids and a complimentary glass of prosecco on arrival, the adults-only after-hour’s event is perfect for date night, drinks with friends or a post-work jolly! Where else can you sip on a glass of bubbles with celebrities, superheroes and Star Wars characters?
With the recent additions of Alien: Escape, Kong: Skull Island and The Voice Experience there is something for everyone! And to make it even more of a night to remember there will be pop up bars, a close up magician and make-up artists to get you photo-ready.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of Prosecco (or non-alcoholic option)
- Ride through 400 years of London’s history on the Spirit of London Ride
- Help the Marvel Superheroes save London in the jaw-dropping 4D Show
- Meet your favourite characters from a galaxy far, far away in iconic Star Wars scenes
- Snap a selfie with over 200 celebrity wax figures including Kim & Kanye, Leonardo DiCaprio, Amy Winehouse and the Royal Family
- Get papped by our photographer and download the photo for free
- Everyone will hear you scream in Alien: Escape
- Feel the roar of King Kong as you enter Skull Island
- Step on set with will.i.am as you become a coach on The Voice UK
- Tell Trump (well, the wax version) what you really think in the Oval Office
- Plus so much more
**Please note: The Sherlock Holmes experience is not open for ‘London LATES’.
New dates for 2018!
- Wednesday 14th February 2018
- Saturday 31st March 2018
- Saturday 26th May 2018
- Saturday 29th September 2018
- Thursday 25th October 2018
- Friday 26th October 2018
- Saturday 27th October 2018
- Sunday 28th October 2018
- Monday 29th October 2018
- Tuesday 30th October 2018
- Wednesday 31st October 2018
- Thursday 1st November 2018
- Friday 2nd November 2018
- Saturday 3rd November 2018
- Sunday 4th November 2018
- Monday 5th November 2018
Our clients say
“The unique, engaging and interactive experience at Madame Tussauds was very special indeed. From the red carpet entrance, the novel taxi ride of London, the opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars and culminating in a beautifully presented and simply delicious dinner. The organisation of the event was very professional, accommodating and reassuringly unobtrusive.
Robert Taylor, Vice President of Vita Biotics