Countdown party nights
London Dungeon shared Christmas parties - 13, 14 and 15 December 2017
Join us this Christmas for an immersive theatre show with a tasty twist, where characters of London’s dark past encourage you to eat, drink & be sinful!
- Our Jester will be green with ENVY watching you enjoy a Midori sour cocktail and some envious pea & mint soup.
- Feel the WRATH of our Torturer… he’ll be serving you up some ‘Voodoo’ skewers before trying out his favourite tools on willing volunteers you
- Mrs Lovett takes PRIDE in her pies and her appearance! She’ll be serving up some ‘extra kick’ syringe shots and her Pride of British pie stack, which are the best in London town! (If you disagree about the pies, just keep quiet, whatever you do, do not insult her pies!)
- Is it LUST at first sight with working girl Mary Jane Kelly in Whitechapel? Her Prosecco pastilles are deliciously tempting, but be careful… there’s a killer on the loose. There’s also an aphrodisiac salad served in an Oyster shell in store for you too…
- Before the final curtain drops, your GREED will take over as you knock back a gold-leaf schalager shot served with bags of gold coins, but will you be found guilty or very guilty?
- If the first five sins haven’t fulfilled your urges – then head on into the Dungeon Tavern and let your GLUTTONY take over. We’ll even throw in a complimentary Cockney cocktail with your classic East-end hearty dish of sausages served with mash and gravy, before opening the full stocked cash bar for you to continue your sinful ways as the DJ plays into the night!
- All of this is getting exhausting! Before you go, better release your inner SLOTH with a take away doughnut, oozing with raspberry jam and a peanut butter glaze!
LONDON DUNGEON 7 DEADLY SINS CHRISTMAS PARTIES include 4 alcoholic beverages, 7 deadly themed food offerings through your live action tour, Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom and a visit to the Dungeon Tavern, our Victorian Pub experience where a cash bar will be in operation.
The perfect end of year reward for your team, a sneaky work mate get together or special night out with friends.
Shared Christmas Parties start at 6:30pm with immersive dining tours every 15 minutes. The DJ will start at approximately 9pm and the cash bar closes at 11:30pm.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE, book now to avoid horrible disappointment.
• Envy – Envious Pea & mint soup served with bitter and twisted Midori sours
• Wrath -– Hot and angry Jerk chicken & vegetables served on ‘Voodoo’ skewers
• Pride – Mrs. Lovett’s ‘extra kick’ syringe shots served with a Pride of British pie stack – steak and ale or vegetable filling.
• Lust – Aphrodisiacs salad, a ménage de trois of prawns, strawberries* and avocado served in an Oyster shell with a Prosecco pastille.
• Greed – Greedy gold-leaf schalager shots served with bags of gold coins
• Gluttony – Glutinous sausages* served with wholegrain mustard mash, crispy onions and slathered with lip-smacking gravy
• Sloth – Lazy doughnuts to take away, oozing raspberry jam and a peanut butter glaze
*Vegetarian and non-alcoholic options are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at time of booking to request.
- Wednesday 13 December 2017
- Thursday 14 December 2017
- Friday 15 December 2017
Please note this is an over 18’s event
Our clients say
“The unique, engaging and interactive experience at Madame Tussauds was very special indeed. From the red carpet entrance, the novel taxi ride of London, the opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars and culminating in a beautifully presented and simply delicious dinner. The organisation of the event was very professional, accommodating and reassuringly unobtrusive.
Robert Taylor, Vice President of Vita Biotics