Countdown to the next event
The London Dungeon shared Christmas Parties
The London Dungeon might not be the first place you think of for a Christmas party, but it is so much fun! Starting off, you’ll be welcomed into our Gin Palace to enjoy a delicious gin cocktail with our social media photographer who will be capturing your best ghastly poses! With our cast of talented actors taking you on an immersive theatre tour of 40 minutes through London’s darkest history, you’ll meet infamous characters such as Jack the Ripper, Mrs Lovett in her Pie shop and Sweeny Todd for a cheeky haircut!
Afterwards you’ll be welcomed into our 18th century themed pub, The Tavern, for some traditional pub grub, cheerful drinks and our resident DJ playing the ultimate party tunes!
- Gin Fizz welcome drink (soft drink alternative available)
- Free soft drinks all evening
- Exclusive access to The London Dungeon after hours
- Cloakroom free of charge
- Social media photographer capturing your best poses from the evening – available on our Facebook page the following day for you to tag and share!
- Bowl food and dessert canapés from Food by Dish
- Fully stocked bar – Wine, beer, spirits, prosecco, soft drinks
Prawn cocktail with shredded iceberg lettuce, avocado and Bloody Mary sauce
Bocconcini mozzarella and cherry tomato salad with aged balsamic and basil dressing
MAIN COURSE (Food Stations & Bowl Food)
Chicken, wild mushroom and tarragon pie
Served with buttery mash, mushy peas and East End liquor
DESSERT (Bowl Food)
Old fashioned sherry trifle
Chilli chocolate mousse with freeze dried raspberries
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements by mailing us at least 14 days before the date of the Christmas Party you’re attending – email@example.com