Countdown to the next event
Madame Tussauds London LATES
Enjoy VIP access to one of London’s top attractions at ‘Madame Tussauds London LATES’. With no queues, no kids and a complimentary glass of prosecco on arrival, the adults-only Madame Tussauds after-hour’s event is perfect for date night, drinks with friends or a post-work jolly! Where else can you sip on a glass of bubbles with celebrities, superheroes and Star Wars characters?
Coming up on Friday 18th May is our Royal Wedding Party! This will be the first chance to take a look at the BRAND new Meghan Markle figure along-side her husband to be – during their last night of freedom! Tickets available here
With the recent additions of Alien: Escape, Kong: Skull Island and The Voice Experience there is something at Madame Tussauds for everyone! And to make it even more of a night to remember there will be pop up bars throughout.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of Prosecco (or non-alcoholic option)
- Ride through 400 years of London’s history on the Spirit of London Ride
- Help the Marvel Superheroes save London in the jaw-dropping 4D Show
- Meet your favourite characters from a galaxy far, far away in iconic Star Wars scenes
- Snap a selfie with over 200 celebrity wax figures including Kim & Kanye, Leonardo DiCaprio, Amy Winehouse and the Royal Family
- Get papped by the Madame Tussauds photographer and download the photo for free
- Feel the roar of King Kong as you enter Skull Island
- Step on set with will.i.am as you become a coach on The Voice UK
- Tell Trump (well, the wax version) what you really think in the Oval Office
- Plus so much more
**Please note: The Sherlock Holmes experience is not open for ‘London LATES’.
New dates for 2018!
- Friday 18th May 2018 (Royal Wedding Party!)
- Friday 13th July 2018
- Saturday 29th September 2018
Our clients say
“The unique, engaging and interactive experience at Madame Tussauds was very special indeed. From the red carpet entrance, the novel taxi ride of London, the opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars and culminating in a beautifully presented and simply delicious dinner. The organisation of the event was very professional, accommodating and reassuringly unobtrusive.
Robert Taylor, Vice President of Vita Biotics